- Journal of The Research & Historical Preservation
Committee of FEZANA
- FEZANA JOURNAL
- HAMAZOR, Bulletin of the World Zoroastrian Organization
- PAKE E MEHR, published to help expand the Zoroastrian and Persian
Culture. In English and Persian.
Publisher & Editor in Chief: Mehraban Shahrvini, M.D.
302-1972 Bellevue Ave.
West Vancouver, BC
- PARSI PUKAR: 16 page bilingual (Gujarati, English) monthly publication
addresses itself to the orthodox readership. Promises to
"bring to you the materials from modern sciences as also from the
ancient mysticisms." To subscribe, send check or money order
for Rs 50 for 12 issues or Rs 75 for 18 issues to Parsi Pukar
Committee, c/o K. N. Dastoor, 4B Dhun Apartments, 66 Worli Hill,
Bombay 400018 India.
- PARSIANA: Parsiana is published by Jehangir R. Patel for Parsiana
Publications Pvt Ltd at C/o H. L. Rochat, Navsari Chambors, ground
floor, 39 A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Bombay 400001 and printed by
him at Kaiser-E-Hind Pvt Ltd, 300 Perin Nariman Street, Bombay
400001. ISSN: 0971-3786. Phone: 2048730 Fax: 2042922. For editorial
enquiries 2048183. Tlx: 11-85710 RABO IN. For subscription enquiries
and payments: C/o Kaiser-E-Hind PVS Ltd, 300 Perin Nariman St
(Behind Reserve Bank of India), Bombay 400001; Phone: 2658619,
- USHTA, a Zoroastrian Studies Publication, K.R. Cama Oriental Building,
136, Bombay Samachar Marg, Bombay 400 023, INDIA. Tel: 3746439.
Go to [Avesta -- Zoroastrian Archives
| Zoroastrian periodicals]